What we look for
To succeed as an Administrative Accountant Assistant, one must be able to execute administrative and accounting activities in the areas relevant to their job role, so that they can assist with organizational functions.
Your day-to-day duties include:
- Submit annual affidavits to the SII.
- Assess accounting accounts to analyze financial statements.
- Prepare tax documents using accountant software.
- Concile with banks to prepare financial statements.
- Calculate and prepare monthly taxes.
- Develop various financial information reports for management.
What you need
- Passion for excellence in every task you perform, determination to satisfy the client’s needs in an extraordinary manner, and an entrepreneurial spirit that empowers you to take on your own responsibilities autonomously.
- Demonstrated success in generating outstanding results.
- A desire to improve the world through the use of technology.
- The ability to be ingenious and innovative in every aspect of your life.
- Technical or professional career in accounting or business administration, secretarial or related fields.
- Work experience with financial, accounting and administrative software.
- Accounting and administration knowledge.
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills.