We are looking for talent as Building System Specialists.
You will be responsible for remotely troubleshooting our customers’ heating, lighting and cooling equipment to reduce energy costs and optimize equipment performance.
Your responsibilities will be:
– Provide telephone support and propose troubleshooting for customers using multiple Energy Management System (EMS) interfaces.
– Lead third party on-site personnel supporting the technical troubleshooting process.
– Interpret and analyze data from all types of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACAR) and lighting systems.
– Monitor facilities and prepare reports with recommendations for optimizing energy usage, asset efficiency and troubleshooting.
We will make a good match if:
– You are knowledgeable about energy, heating, cooling, ventilation and lighting systems and corresponding troubleshooting methods.
– You have practical knowledge or experience in commercial operations and worked in commercial HVAC, energy management, industrial maintenance, etc.
– You have a bachelor’s degree / electrical, mechanical or related engineering.
– You are available to work shift work (no night work). Operations Control Center team members support our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and may be required to work on certain holidays.
– Your native language is Spanish but you maintain an excellent level of spoken, written and listening English.